Welcome to a place in my dreams...



0 comments
It's been an exciting month for me, I was chosen as a designer for Click 'n' Scrap - YEY- I can't wait to get started, also I have finally taken the plunge and created this blog, but please be patient while I figure out what I'm doing!
Those who know me know I have a 'thing' for trees so Autumn is a time of bliss for me, I love all the beautiful colour against the grey skies and recently dragged my boys away from their PS3 to come out and play - and they loved it!

I have also been busy creating art in many forms and have taken on plenty of new challenges. I will put some photos up later in the week.
So until next time -thanks for visiting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post