I've been tagged!



1 comments
I was tagged by the lovely Lauren - visit her blog to see what she's been up to.

So here are the rules of the game:
Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 4 people and posts their names with links to their blog, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answers.

Question 1: Ten years ago: I was just 22, and enjoying being a first time mum - I remember having all the time in the world back then, and heaps more patience!

Question #2: Five things on today’s “to do list”:
Clean the same stuff I cleaned yesterday and will clean again tomorrow.
Visit my favourite galleries, forums & blogs.
Cook dinner - not one of my favourite things!
Make muffins - blueberry YUM!
Get creative - I am working on so many things right now.

Question #3: Snacks I enjoy: Potato chips are my weakness, and it doesn't help that my mum works for Arnotts and supplies us with chippies way too often!

Question #4: Things I would do if I was a millionaire: Firstly I would buy my dream house - just a mere 6 bedroom two storey house with it's own theatre room I have been eyeing out (it's along story). I would travel around the world - imagine all the great photo opportunities! I would buy my own scrapbooking store so I could 'play' all the time! And of course I would share my wealth with my family.

Question #5: Places I have lived: I was born in Poland, when I was 4 we moved to Austria for just over a year before coming to Australia, we started out at Villa Wood, next came Auburn, then Canley Vale, then my parents bought a house at Shalvey where I lived for about 10 years, then I had my first son and moved to a tiny flat in Penrith for 5 years, and the birth of my second brought about our move to Werrington where we have lived for the past 6 years.

So now it's my turn...
Karlene
Charmane
Vita
Natalie
TAG you're it!

1 comments:

Anonymous at: July 7, 2008 at 1:51 PM said...

OK i've tagged you back ;)
http://ourbrightstarsandus.typepad.com/our_bright_stars_and_us/2008/07/ive-been-tagged.html

LOVE your blog girl! layouts/otp everything is fab!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post