Who's layout is it anyway - continues



2 comments
Looks like more people are joining the ASS challenge! There is a fantastic assortment of layouts up for both of the categories this week. And don't forget that you can vote for your favourite entries here.I really enjoyed this challenge - I used photos of all my favourite little things around my house, and layered them onto pp mats.
*** I got a nice surprise to see this layout featured in the Blue Bazaar newsletter ***
The next challenge was a bit harder than I originally thought it would be - but gave it a go anyway :)
Thanks for vivsiting, and don't forget to vote!

2 comments:

Anonymous at: July 31, 2008 at 10:28 PM said...

Hi Aga,

Luv your LO's for this chicky!! Can't wait to see the next ones you come with!
Reneexx

Binxcat1 at: August 1, 2008 at 1:24 AM said...

Got my vote chickie... LOVING your work!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post