Colours and words...



9 comments
I've mangaed to get a layout done for an Aussie Scrap Source challenge called Colours and Words, which was inspired by combining Colour Combos Galore and One Little Word into the one challenge. I'm a bit late in joining in on the fun as they are already up to week 3 but I loved the gorgeous combination and and just had to give this one a goand yes that is me while going through a brunette phase several years ago lol.

You can check out all the fabulous entries here and don't forget to vote for your favourite :)

9 comments:

Anonymous at: June 27, 2009 at 8:03 AM said...

Hi sweetie, oh such visual delights as usual, I love all the little strips alonng the bottom of your layout and the amazing whimsy flourishes on the top one. Did you change your hair colour? Wow!!!! I did this a while back but to my horror, I had grey hairs (GASP) and so had to go back LOL!!! Chat soon chickadee xx.

Unknown at: June 27, 2009 at 8:42 AM said...

very cute, I love seeing other hair colours on people, they can look so different.

Kirsty at: June 27, 2009 at 9:14 AM said...

Gorgeous LO...and you look SO different with brunette hair!

Edleen at: June 28, 2009 at 2:42 PM said...

Beautiful layout Aga!

hope you're enjoying the weekend and have a fun new week :)

Belynda-Lee at: June 29, 2009 at 6:48 PM said...

wow hun just beautiful layout, the colours certainly are a nice combo, wow i cant beleive thats you as brunette, so different :)xo

mel at: June 29, 2009 at 8:56 PM said...

Sweet LO - so sorry I didn't get to do the Kreative blogger award on my blog the boys have been ill and I had a car accident - all is fine but things went crazy for a while....some great stuff here as usual :) Melxx

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer at: June 30, 2009 at 3:05 PM said...

How gorgeous is the colour combo? Great layout! You look so different as a brunette! ;)

Alyssa at: July 1, 2009 at 9:52 AM said...

Very nice Aga.. i love the colours and the heading is great :) xx

Wendy Smith at: July 2, 2009 at 12:16 PM said...

gorgeous work Aga...

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post