Colours and words...



1 comments
I'm a little late in putting this up, but I've completed another layout for the Colours and Words challenge at Aussie Scrap Source inspired by this combinationWhen I was putting my pieces together I realised I didn't have any lilac paper, so I thought it was a good time to put one of these gorgeous yet inexpensive flocked gift bags to use that I purchased from Target a while ago with the pure intention of cutting up to use on my pages :)

and this is what I came up with...
You can check out what the everyone has created with this combination here and don't forget to vote for your favourite.

Aga xx

1 comments:

kathie at: August 19, 2009 at 11:49 PM said...

Hi Aga! That is a difficult colour combo (I am so not a purple lover, lol!) and you've done a brilliant job with it. And doesn't she looks so small and yet so grown up... :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post