Scanner Art...



2 comments
It's been a while since I've taken part in the mixed media art challenges at Gary Reef's Art from the Heart because my scrapping has been keeping me busy, but as soon as I saw the Scanner Art challenge I just knew I had to give it a go! It turned out to be a really good exercise in lighting and composition and after plenty of trial and error I settled on these framed collections of bits and pieces ...There are loads of really cool results on the site which you can check out here.

2 comments:

Renee at: August 20, 2009 at 8:13 PM said...

oh my goodness Aga, these are unbelievably cool. Love them all.

Renee xox

Kim Strother at: August 21, 2009 at 1:13 PM said...

So are you saying you did this all in a scanner??? Wow!! Totally cool!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post