Freestyle whimsy...



1 comments
I'm still playing along with the Style Lounge challenges on the Aussie Scrap Source blog, and absolutely loved last week's 'freestyle whimsy' style. The inspiration came from the very talented Danielle Quarmby and the brief was to use some of the key elements that Danielle uses when creating her signature style.
I focused on using colour to set the mood, hand cut embellishments, book paper and whimsical elements, using song lyrics for my title as well as adding a small floral background.
What do you think?

1 comments:

Kerryn at: June 2, 2011 at 7:34 AM said...

Love what you've been creating for the ASS challenges, including this one! Oh and thanks for the visit and the comment on my What's Cooking layout. It's so amazing to get feedback like that :).

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post