style lounge continues...



1 comments
I'm a bit behind with getting my layouts up, but what can I say... there just aren't enough hours in the day!!! Anyway week 6 of the Style Lounge Reader's challenge at Aussie Scrap Source blog, the theme was Detailed Whimsy and the inspiration came from the beautiful work of Iris Babao Uy and this is what I came up with...
 
I was inspired by Iris' use of misting, pretty details and bright happy colours
Suzan Doyle was the inspiration for week 7's challenge with her wonderfully Graphic Colour Blocked style.
I focused on using nice clean lines and tried to recreate Suzan's sense of everything being in it's place
I've got plenty more uploads to catch up on, so I hope you'll be back soon :)
Aga xx

1 comments:

Anonymous at: June 30, 2011 at 4:30 PM said...

I've missed so much of your beautiful work while I've been on a scrapping break!
So many pretty things to catch up on, loving it all (as always!)
Hope you're well lovely!
xxx

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post