modern vintage...



1 comments
The final week of the Aussie Scrap Source Style Lounge series used the beautiful work of Louise Williams as inspiration for a Modern Vintage theme.
This was definitely not a style I am use to doing but I guess that's the point of the challenge and I was surprised to see how many products I actually had to work with the theme :)
I used an old photo from Austria (that's me on the right) with my mum and my sister and made myself a few vintage inspired flowers to dress up the page
I've really enjoyed playing along with the Style Lounge challenges and am super excited to have won two of them! Here's a bit of a re-cap of what I created for all the other styles in the series
as you can see the styles are all quite different, and I'm happy to have picked up a few bits and pieces from each of them that I can incorporate into my own style of scrapping - which I am yet to define.. any ideas of what you'd call it?

1 comments:

Edleen at: August 16, 2011 at 10:23 PM said...

Hi Aga, hope you're doing great :) this layout is simply lovely! hope to see more.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post