game on...



3 comments
Anyone that knows us could have probably guessed that I would eventually do a scrapbook page about our Playstations ;)  and even though I don't really play video games that much myself, gaming has always been a part of our household and I thought it would be the perfect topic for the technology challenge of the Aussie Scrap Source Generation Gap series.
I focused my page about how much gaming has changed and included pics of the consoles we've had over the years and listed how things have changed in a hidden journalling section under the main photo.

The next theme in the challenge was all about The Daily Routine and I've reflected about the freedom of just playing outside everyday when we were growing up.
hidden journalling reads - I remember when we were kids and spending all your time outside was a normal part of the daily routine. It seems like such a different time, where parents were laid back about their kids safety and it was normal to stay out until dark every day. Hours were spent exploring the neighbourhood parks or swimming in creeks and waterholes with friends. And while our children have a chance to do these things today... time like this needs to be scheduled to fit in with a busy routine and mum or dad are never far away!

3 comments:

Sheree at: September 9, 2011 at 11:35 PM said...

Hi Aga! I've just been catching up on all your beautiful work. Loving your pages!!

Sheree xx

Fiona at: September 10, 2011 at 7:49 AM said...

Your playstation page is awesome, great idea to record, I think we have the original one somewhere, they sure have changed!! Love your outside page - times have certainly changed.
Fiona
x

Kerryn at: September 22, 2011 at 7:58 AM said...

Times have changed so much haven't they. I hesitate about letting my daughter riding her bike around the block let alone anything else...

Love the pages Aga!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post