january challenges...



8 comments
January has come and gone pretty fast, and I've been busy playing along with a few more challenges. As soon as I saw the criteria for the White With One challenge I knew I had to play along... scrap a page using white + lime + buttons. This is what I came up with...
I've added a few of my {scrAp this!} fuzzy felt clouds
and more of Judith's doilies

I also had a go at the Scrap the Boys January challenge, which was to scrap your boy's favourite holiday activity, and for my boys that's definitely swimming!
and once they get in the water, it takes a lot of convincing to get them out!

the next one is a Scrap a Rainbow challenge I set over at Scrapz.Biz for a 'feeling hot' theme
My layout is about a tiny crab Cameron found at the beach which he called his little buddy
mainly using the cute Echo Park Splash range

moving into February - here's a little peek of a new Scrap it Blind challenge I put up today
using the gorgeous Holiday Ticklez kit from Scrapz.Biz

I guess that brings me up to date... thanks for stopping by :)

8 comments:

Judith at: February 1, 2012 at 6:27 AM said...

Lovely layouts Aga. I especially love the white with 1 layout.

Moonie at: February 1, 2012 at 11:10 PM said...

What a beautiful stunning gorgeous blog and layouts you do Aga.... soooo to die for xxx

Sheree at: February 1, 2012 at 11:24 PM said...

Always love seeing your beautiful work Aga! Love each and every one of your pages!!!

Sheree xx

Tanyah Payne at: February 2, 2012 at 5:18 PM said...

aw you do gorgeous work! love them all :)

Angela at: February 2, 2012 at 9:51 PM said...

All fabulous Aga!! (as always!!)

I love your scrAp this goodies... are you having a sale soon?

Julie Tucker-Wolek at: February 3, 2012 at 8:29 AM said...

These are BEAUTIFUL!! LOVING the colors! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Paula at: February 4, 2012 at 10:14 AM said...

Fabulous layouts! I love your take on the ww1 challenge, such a sweet one! :)

Edleen at: February 13, 2012 at 2:17 AM said...

Hi Aga! these are truly fabulous!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post