scrapping & sorting...



3 comments
I've spent the past couple of weeks organising my supplies thanks to the daily missions for the Scrapz.Biggest Loser comp at Scrapz.Biz and I've got to say that it feels great to get organized :) and makes it so much easier to actually scrap!

Apart from sorting through and purging some of supplies I've also used some of them up to get a few pages done. This first one was inspired by a sketch challenge, although I ended up going in a bit of a different direction once I started to die-cut all the circles.
I've mainly used a mix of Studio Calico papers and had a lot of fun sorting through my stash to find all the little bits and pieces to add to the circles 
this page is all about my eldest and youngest boys being silly at the park
I have also used one of Charm's lovely lollipops as well as one of Judith's die-cut doilies
here's some more little details...

The next challenge I tackled was to use nothing but scraps to create a page. I started with the orange heart paper and gathered up lots of other leftover pieces that I thought might match
and put them all together to create this page about my little happy man :)
I've started sorting out more scraps (I have so many) and am on a mission to try and add them in to more of my pages. Do you keep your scraps too?

3 comments:

Fiona at: January 30, 2012 at 6:56 PM said...

Both gorgeous pages Aga, love all the little details you added to the circles on the first one and how cute is your little man!!
Fiona
x

Shell at: January 30, 2012 at 9:38 PM said...

Luving the blue/grey combo u got goin on!! 2 beautiful LO's! Well done for getting so organised. I am only half way thru sorting! I keep my scraps too BUT i did a really good cull for Biggest Loser (it was one of the few missions I got to!!)

Angela at: February 2, 2012 at 12:45 PM said...

Absolutely love both these pages Aga!! Love all the details you added to the first one & where the sketch took you.

I have way too much of everything, including scraps LOL!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post