love is in the air...



5 comments
You might have noticed that I don't usually use pink and flowers on my pages, but with Valentine's Day just around the corner, I thought why not! I was inspired by a gorgeous page by Melinda Spinks to have a go at the Sweetheart sketch challenge over at the My Little Shoebox blog.

Here's the sketch Melinda created...
and this is the page I came up with about my little sweetheart using a mix of the Enchanted Garden and Home Tweet Home ranges from My Little Shoebox.
I really loved using these awesome 3D roll-up flowers from the Enchanted Garden collection, and am thinking you might see more flowers creeping onto my pages in the future :)
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Angela at: February 13, 2012 at 3:43 PM said...

Well you should use pink & flowers more often Aga... gorgeous page!!!

Chloe at: February 13, 2012 at 5:44 PM said...

This is just gorgeous Aga!! Sweet flowers :-) ;-)

Julie Tucker-Wolek at: February 13, 2012 at 10:42 PM said...

This is gorgeous! I love love love that photo and the flowers!

Melinda Spinks at: February 14, 2012 at 2:53 PM said...

Aga, what a gorgeous photo!!! I love what you've done with the layout and the sweet clusters of flowers and pearls. Thanks for playing along with the My Little Shoebox sketch challenge. :)

Kerryn at: February 15, 2012 at 8:40 AM said...

I love everything about this page, it's gorgeous! Pink and flowers definitely agree with you!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post