twine and rub-ons...



2 comments
Hi, It's been a while since I've updated but I have been scrapping and so I'm playing catch-up with a few of the challenges I set over at Scrapz.Biz last month. I've really enjoyed all the fun product based challenges and loved that it gave me a reason to get through some of the ''stash'' we all seem to accumulate along the way ;)
I went a loopy over baker's twine several months ago and was very happy to see 'twine' on our challenge list
I paired up some of my twine with Echo Park's Times and Seasons collection using this sketch I created below
then tied, looped and stitched a bit of twine to add a some detail to my page 

Rub-ons were next on the list and this is what I came up with for my Scrap Write Now challenge
 using some pretty Prima with a bit of MME Stella and Rose
and because it was a journal challenge I created a little tag/book to hold a special message for my boy which I dressed up with some gorgeous Prima Flocked rub-ons as well as a few others I was able to salvage from a half stuck sheet of Hambly rub-ons.
I've still got quite a few more pages to catch up with so I will be back with those soon
but until then, thanks for stopping by :)

2 comments:

Kerryn at: April 2, 2012 at 8:33 AM said...

Gorgeous work Aga, I especially love how you've used the twine :).

Angela at: April 2, 2012 at 2:42 PM said...

Both of these pages are awesome Aga! Love all the different ways you used the twine & your tag book is fantastic!!

I want to go back & do some more of the product challenges that I was too busy to get done at the time they were set... must use your fabulous sketch for one :-)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post