Basic Grey, Crate Paper and Echo park...



6 comments
Hi, I'm getting back to blogging and thought I'd share a few more layouts I created for Scrapz.Biz. First up using Basic Grey's awesome 'Clippings' Collection.
I haven't used Basic Grey ranges for a long time but really loved this new collection and can see myself playing with more and more of their new releases.
 I created loads of layers and added a couple of hidden journal tags to tell the story of our road trip form Sydney to Queensland a few years ago.

Next up I got out my July Cuddlez Cardmaking Kit filled with the sweet Crate Paper Little Boy Blue collection to create this layout.
Even though the Cuddlez kits are designed for card making, they are always filled with more than enough goodies to create layouts too :)
as you can see the kit has lots of cute embellies as well as a fun mix of alphas too and at just $19.95 it's great value too!

I also had a play with some Echo Park Paradise Beach Collection to create a layout of my little guy exploring the beach.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great weekend :)

6 comments:

Kelly Pyron at: September 29, 2012 at 10:13 PM said...

Gorgeous layouts! I love all the layering in the first layout!

Julie Tucker-Wolek at: September 29, 2012 at 11:43 PM said...

Wowwwwwwwwww!! These are all GORGEOUS!!!! Love them!!!

Kerryn at: September 30, 2012 at 2:15 PM said...

These are gorgeous Aga!

Heather McMahon at: September 30, 2012 at 9:50 PM said...

Wow - you've been busy! Love all your layouts and the layering on the first one is amazing.

Shell at: October 2, 2012 at 2:00 PM said...

Luv all of these Aga! Ur layering is so beautiful but looks so effortlessly cool! XX

Watch Netflix Overseas at: October 18, 2012 at 5:28 PM said...

Nice photos especially ending one is great thanks for sharing and just keep up the good work.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post