catching up with 2012...



5 comments
Hi there :) I hope you've all had a lovely Christmas? With the new year just around the corner I thought it might be a good idea to catch up with a few layouts that I haven't had a chance to share yet. Firstly I've got a few layouts from the recent Scrapz Scrapbook Sleuth comp over at Scrapz Biz.
I don't regularly use such soft colours,
 but loved the combination of Pink Paislee and Websters from the store.

I went bright for this page of my little cutie using Echo Park's So Happy Together collection

and another one of Cayden using a mix of goodies from the store...
  you can get a full list of material over in the forum 
I've also got a layout from a step by step tutorial I created for November where I experimented with different way of dressing up wood veneer shapes.
check out the forum for step by step instructions
and I also discovered a few layouts from quite a while ago that I didn't even realize I still hadn't shared... a few more challenge layouts from Scrapz.Biz this time with a Fun and Games theme starting with a game of 'bingo' for a Fetch a Sketch challenge.
I played 'dress ups' with a card for the Note Worthy challenge
 another Fetch a Sketch challenge, this time with a 'hide & seek' theme
 and a fun bright colour scheme for the Scrap a Rainbow 'Cards' challenge 

Thanks for stopping by :)

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek at: December 31, 2012 at 2:59 AM said...

Wow wow wow!! You have been busy!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee all of these!! GORGEOUS!!!!

Kerryn at: December 31, 2012 at 7:05 AM said...

Wow! You have definitely been busy :). Gorgeous work indeed!

Chloe at: December 31, 2012 at 10:36 AM said...

Always gorgeous, Aga :-) :-) love them!!
Happy New Year!!

Alison at: December 31, 2012 at 1:32 PM said...

Gorgeous LOs Aga! I think my favourite is the one of Cayden playing peek-a-boo :)

Chantal Vandenberg at: December 31, 2012 at 5:07 PM said...

Beautiful work! Love them all!!! :D

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post