sunshine and project life with D-lish Scraps....



1 comments
Hi there, just getting in a catch up post from a couple of projects I created for August over at D-lish Scraps
The first was a layout using a mix of crisp black and white with some happy yellow :)


 I loved using this colour combination and using just three colours made putting my layout together fast and easy. 


You will find the full post, along with a list of all the items I have used here.


Next up I used the D-lish Scraps Library Card Pocket Template along with more goodies from the store to help me create some pages for my Project Life album.



again, you can find all the details on my original post here


Thanks for stopping by xx

1 comments:

SianBB at: September 6, 2014 at 7:25 PM said...

Gorgeous layout and PL pages Agnus!! I might have to scraplift the layout as its just so lovely and I just love how the yellow pops against the black, white and grey.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post