more project life...



1 comments
I have been playing with the awesome Shine Bright Daily Diary kit from NoelMignon.com and have a few pages to share.
 This first layout was for an online crop over on the NoelMignon Members page on Facebook. I set a challenge to document some facts about your child/children.
I used several items from the Simple Stories 'I Am' collection that came in the kit to help me create a fun page all about my boys. 



I also used the Shine Bright Daily Diary kit to create a Spring themed insert for my 2014 album.


I used a Project Life 'G Design' page protector and love that I was able to use a mix of different photo sizes and orientations.
You can find the details about how I put this layout together over on my original post.

Thanks for stopping by xx

1 comments:

SianBB at: April 3, 2015 at 9:37 AM said...

Just love the 'I am' page of your boys!! Might have to steal that one and do our family version.....

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post