project life week 11...



1 comments
As promised I'm back with week eleven, this time using the February Pocket Life kit from Scrappy Canary.
I absolutely loved working with the gorgeous the mix of goodies in this kit and it really made putting my pages together a breeze.
I shared the process for creating a custom title card by using one of the die-cut words from the kit as a mask with water colour pencils in my original post over on the Scrappy Canary blog.
I added a few elements from the February Embellishment kit as well as some co-ordinating items from the store to help me embellish my photos and cards.

There are still a couple of these kits available and don't forget that you can save 10% off all your purchases from the Scrappy Canary store by using the code 'AGNUS10' at the check out :)



1 comments:

SianBB at: April 3, 2015 at 9:08 AM said...

As always, simply gorgeous pages Agnus!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post