project life week 13...



0 comments
Hi again :) I'm back with another project life spread from my 2015 album, this time using the gorgeous 'Hello Darling' Daily Diary kit from NoelMigon.com.


I love the way these kits are working in helping me document a random mix of photos that don't necessarily match each other but because the contents on the kit are all coordinated, it makes piecing everything together so much easier. 



The large wood veneer card made the perfect focal point for my weekly title card and filling in the center of each heart with water colour pencils helped to tie it in with the other colours on the page. 


I went with a clean fresh look for this page, keeping my embellishments to a minimum and used simple sticker and journal strips to help tell the story in each photo.



As always you can find more detail over in my original post on the Noel Mignon blog. 




Subscriptions for the July- December term are now open, so now would be the perfect time to to try these jam packed kits out for yourself! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post