project life week 14...



0 comments
Hi again :) I'm back with a double share using the gorgeous Hello Darling Daily Diary Kit from NoelMignon.com.


The team went with an 'April showers bring may flowers' theme for this week, where we incorporated drips and splatters using a variety of mediums on our pages. 


I used some lovely gold colour mist to add my drips onto several of the cards and although I rarely use flowers on my pages, I couldn't resist adding one of these cute fabric blossoms to tie in with our theme.  



As always, you can find more info on my original post over on the Noel Mignon blog.




I also created an insert to document Easter which I shared here, using one of my favourite techniques of creating custom journal and filler cards for my pockets by altering the cards in the kit. 






I went with a soft wood grain look and love the way it worked with all my Easter pics. I went through all the details of how I put these cards together in my original post so be sure to check it out if you'd like more info.




Here's a look at the other side, where I used more simple geometric pieces and lovely gold stitched detail...




Don't forget that subscriptions for these fabulous kits are now open for the July - December term, and now would be a perfect time to sign up and try these jam packed kits out for yourself! 
Thanks for stopping by xx 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post