project life week 15...



1 comments
Hi again :) I have another layout to share using the sold out Whimsy Pocket Life kit from Scrappy Canary.




I added some soft water colour detail to a few of the cards, along with my trusted gold stitched detail and super cute gold rub-ons from the Pinkfresh Studio Up in the Clouds collection from the store.





I don't think I can ever tire of gold foil and the detail in these cards is simply beautiful, and I couldn't resist adding even more gold using these gorgeous puffy stickers from the Pinkfresh Studio Up in the Clouds collection.




Brand new kits as well as lots of other new goodies are now available in the Scrappy Canary store, and don't forget to use the code 'AGNUS10' at the checkout to save 10% off your total!



Thanks for stopping by xx


1 comments:

Melinda Sweetman at: April 28, 2015 at 7:08 PM said...

Gorgeousness 💖

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post