project life week 21 and a camping adventure...



1 comments
I've got more project life layouts to share, this time using the fabulous 'Pack Your Bags' Daily Diary kit from NoelMignon.com.


I was loving the bright happy colours in this kit and had no problem using the lovely pinks with my boy photos ;)


Here's a closer look at a few of my favourite cards and as always you can find more details in my original post.  


I also used the same 'Pack Your Bags' Daily Diary kit for a travel themed layout, this time using a completely different colour palette. That's one of the things I've always loved about these kits - even though some of the kits are themed, you are not limited to just one look and can take the kit in any direction you like and it will still coordinate perfectly. 


I made good use of the fun travel themed cards in the kit, and loved the way they helped to tell the story of our camping adventure.


Check out my original post over on the NoelMignon blog if you'd like more details.



Thanks for stopping by xx




1 comments:

Talia at: June 11, 2015 at 3:13 AM said...

I love this layout too. Especially the "play" card in week 22, and the camping page is great inspiration for me as we're currently on holidays!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post