project life weeks 19 & 20...



0 comments

Hello again :) I'm back with a couple more project life layouts that I created for the Scrappy Canary blog. Both layouts feature the sold out April Pocket Life kit from Scrappy Canary.



I absolutely loved the mix of bold colours and fun patterns featured in this kit and also added a few coordinating embellishments from the Shimelle collection in the store.




I positioned all my journal strips and phrase stickers stickers horizontally over the photos to create a uniform look across both pages, adding just a few small cluster of embellishments for extra detail. 






Moving onto week 20, once again using the same Scrappy Canary kit as above. You can view my original post here to get the details. 



I added more of the cute coordinating wooden buttons from the store, and used matching stitching with a few of the grid cards to add extra detail to my title card and to frame the larger photos. 


Once again, keeping the embellishments minimal to keep the focus on the photos.  



Don't forget to use the code 'AGNUS10' to save 10% off all purchases from the Scrappy Canary store.


Thanks for stopping by xx



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post