feeling festive...



2 comments
With Christmas just a few weeks away, I have begun to feel very festive and decided to give the gorgeous November Moodboard from Sassy Scrappers a try. 


I loved the mix of classic red and white paired with shimmery gold and used one of my favourite December pics from 2014 to create a layout of my little guy waiting for Santa.


Apart from the colours, I was also inspired by the stars from the moodboard and added a few different varieties to the page. 


I used a mix of products on the gold foiled 'Crate Paper' base and added more stars and a few festive tags to the other side of the photo. 


 Thanks for stopping by xx


2 comments:

Kerry at: November 25, 2015 at 11:59 PM said...

This layout is so very beautiful! The photo is awesome with the tree in the background and I love all the attention to detail. xx

Maria at: November 29, 2015 at 12:07 PM said...

Beautiful layout!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post