April @ Kraft Plus...



0 comments
I can't believe how fast April has come around, but I love the start of a new month because it means a brand new challenge is reveled on the Kraft+ blog


The challenge this month is to use a mix of black and white along with inspiration from the mood board to create a project on a Kraft base. 


I have always loved the look of black & white and was inspired by the gorgeous work of @wildhumm on Instagram to create some geometric pen detail over a painted background. 


I was also inspired by the frames from the challenge pic and hand cut a few from patterned paper from Maggie Holmes 'Shine' collection, which I dressed up with some stamping and watercolour detail.  


Check out all the fabulous samples from the team over on the Kraft+ blog, and don't forget to upload your layouts by the end of the month to go into the draw for this month's prizes. 
Thanks for stopping by xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post