a crate paper mix with some tips...



0 comments
I normally create project life pages for the Sassy Scrappers blog, but I decided to use the remainder of my Cook Kid 6x6 paper pad to put together a layout that combined a mix of products from several Crate Paper collections. 


I like to collect bits and pieces from several ranges as they are released and recently noticed a pattern!  The majority of my paper stash no matter which manufacturer they came from could easily be paired up to create cohesive layouts. I have a feeling that your paper stash might be the same and so I put together a few tips on the process I use when putting together a layout with a range of different collections. Check out the Sassy blog for extra pics and all the tips.   
Thanks for stopping by xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post