project life week two + insert...



0 comments
Hi again :) I've already fallen a bit behind with my album but recently made some time to get week two complete, and even manged to put together a double paged insert while I was at it!


I am still playing with watercolours and using the same products that I began January with, but I changed out the teal accent colour with a vibrant blue from the reverse side of one of my patterned papers and love the way it worked with this week's photos. 


You can get a better look at all the details on my original post over on the Sassy Scrappers blog along with a full list of all the products I have used. 


Same products but with a slightly different feel for an insert to document one of our summer adventures. 


We had a wonderful time at the coast and even brought a little bit of the beach home with us!
I used my fuse tool to create a fun sand shaker pocket . 


As always, you'll find all the details and product listing on my original post over on the Sassy Scrappers blog. 


Thanks for stopping by xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post