mixed media pockets...



0 comments
Hi again :) I've shared a few posts over on the Sassy Scrapper's blog recently using Pink Paislee's 'Oh My Heart' collection for my January pages and showed how you can get two completely different looks from the same collection by adding some mixed media items to your pockets. 


I went with Dylusions paints with some rose gold accents for week three and used the paints to re-colour a few of my cards to bring out the bright colours in the colour. 


 As you can see the results were bright, but perfect for documenting one of our summer adventures. 


I also used the paints to do some stamping which you can learn more about in my original post.  


Again using the same range as my base, I created some softer pages this time.


Check out my week four post to see how I used a few of the new Prima Color Philosophy inks to create some soft watercolour effects. 


The tone and feel is much softer on these pages, but still flows nicely through my album. 



Thanks for stopping by xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post