escape the ordinary...



0 comments
Hi again :) I'm back with another project life catch up post with one of my absolute favourite months documented thanks to the amazing 'Escape The Ordinary' collection from Pinkfresh Studio.


I shared all the details over on this post, and this was definitely one of those months where everything seemed to fall into place.  


And the main reason why it all worked so well can been seen in my title card... this collection not only has great papers but it also has a fabulous mix of embellishments!! 


and boy did I enjoy using those embellishments ;) 


Using more goodness from this range to document the remainder of the month... 

I added some hand stitched details


and again, let the awesome mix of embellishments do much of the work for me. 



I also created a 6x8" insert with a fun floating tag - you can find all the details here


And because I loved this range so much, I also used it to create a layout



Thanks for stopping by xx 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post